At Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services Ottawa, we stand by the quality of our work. We know that we’re not repairing plumbing and drains for strangers in Ottawa. You’re our neighbors and friends, and you deserve repairs you can trust. Perhaps, you’re a new neighbor, or you may have been with us a long time. Regardless, you are covered by our long policies and comprehensive insurance protection.
Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing offers the following warranties on our work:
- New underground water lines. If we install your fresh sub-terranean water pipes, it comes with a 5-year warranty. This covers damage due to normal wear and tear or integrity of the pipe.
- Repairs for existing underground drain repair or replacement. Have we done work for you before? If we’re replacing a drain or pipe we’ve worked on before, we warranty our work for 25 years from the new repair date. Please note that this warranty only holds true for replacing pipes that we have previously worked on. If we’re replacing a pipe installed or repaired by someone else, it does not qualify for the 25-year warranty.
- Trenchless drain repair. All our trenchless drain repairs come with a 25-year warranty.
- New, above-ground roughing and fixtures installation. We offer a 3-year warranty in these cases.
- Plumbing services or repair. Any repairs or servicing of your home plumbing system is guaranteed for 6 months.
- No warranty on drain cleaning/snaking services. Unfortunately, we don’t provide a warranty if we snake or clean the drain.
All of Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services technicians are fully licensed and insured. We meet the license and insurance requirement set forth by the City of Ottawa. We always execute our repairs as neatly and as cleanly as possible, but sometimes things happen. When they do, you can trust that we have the insurance coverage to restore your home and make it right.
If you live in or nearby Ottawa, call Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services today! Our representatives will be happy to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation inspection. Once we diagnose your plumbing issue, we’ll be happy to help guide you to the type of repair you need. We’ll make sure the correct warranty is applied as needed.