Give us a call today: 613 791 5777 for a free upfront estimate!A malfunctioning bathroom or kitchen sink can be a real emergency needing a quick response from your most reliable plumber. At kitchen plumbing services from Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services Ottawa, we understand the urgency of problems with your toilet, bathroom, or kitchen sink. Our highly trained, experienced, and friendly technicians are on-call round the clock to fix your tubs, water lines, drains, and faucets on your property. Once you contact us, our kitchen plumbing Ottawa team will come on-site to assess, provide accurate quotations and get to work. We handle every aspect of malfunctioning drainage and plumbing. We can simply advise you or carry out the necessary repairs or replacements. Check out some of the services we provide:
Kitchen Sink Draining ServicesThe kitchen, the center of your home, needs everything to work seamlessly, including the sink. But then grease, soap, and food buildup can block it, making the water slow to drain. Any still standing water due to non-drainage can also overflow and cause damage to your home. Call on our readily available kitchen sink plumbing technicians to drain and guide you to avoid a similar situation in the future.
Kitchen Sink Installation ServicesOur kitchen sink plumbing work isn’t limited to draining and plumbing. We at Dr.Piie can meticulously install and repair your kitchen sink, too. Our friendly cost to install kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, faucets, and toilets keep us in business daily.
Shower Tub Draining servicesA typical bathroom drainage issue arises from tangling hair, soap foam, and crust building up along the pipes. It then causes the shower or bathtub water to drain slowly or not even drain at all. We are minutes away from your doorstep to release the blockages and replace any broken pipes due to the water buildup.
Why We Are Reliable Plumbing ContractorSeveral reasons are why our clients prefer our services:
We Use Advanced Tools and Equipment
Our Services Stand Out from The Rest
How Much Does It Cost to Fix the Drains?We cannot give you an actual figure regarding the cost to install kitchen sink plumbing until we assess the damage. The kitchen sink plumbing technician on-site will calculate the cost and provide a free estimate for the work. We also work in close consultation with you to ensure no hidden charges for any plumbing task we undertake. Here you can get a look at our plumber costs.
Non-Condo Plumber Costs:
Costs for Kitchen Installations:
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sinks Or Hook Up To Drains (ABS Black Piping)– $395
- Cost for Installation of Double Sink Or Hook Up To Drains (ABS Black Piping) – $445
- Cost for Installation of Floor Mounted Hand Sinks With Cabinets or hook up to drain – $375
- Cost for Installation of Wall Mounted Hand Sinks With Cabinets – $745
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sink Faucets – $220
- Cost for Installing a Hand Sink Single Handle Faucet – $220
- Cost for Installing a Hand Sink Three Piece Faucet – $285
- Dishwasher Installation Cost – $350 ( Pipes arrangement for first-time-dishwasher installation is extra 395$, not including electrical connections)
- Cost for Ice Maker Lines For Fridge– $350
- Cost for P-trap replacement – Brass $280 ABS $250
Condo Plumber Costs:
Costs for Kitchen Installations:
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sinks Or Hook Up To Drains in Condos With Copper Piping– $495
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sinks Or Hook Up To Drains (ABS Black Piping) – $400
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sinks with Gray XFR Or PVC Piping– $495
- Cost for Installing a Hand Sink Single Handle Faucet (Condo)– $250
- Cost for Installing a Hand Sink Three Piece Faucet (Condo)– $32
- Cost for Installation of Kitchen Sink Faucets in Condos– $250
- Dishwasher Installation Cost– $400 (Pipes arrangement for first-time-dishwasher installation is extra $445, not including electrical connections)
- Cost for Ice Maker Lines For Fridge– $400
- Cost for P-trap replacement – Brass $300 XFR $280 ABS $250
Final RemarksYour kitchen sink is multipurpose, dealing with more than just water. Think of the kitchen sink’s massive food particles, grease, and soap. The hair and soap scum that passes through your bathroom sink can be why you have us on fast dial. Do not hesitate to contact our kitchen plumbing Ottawa experts at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services for all your drainage and plumbing needs. We are available 24/7 to diagnose and fix your drainage issues.
Why Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services?Many companies offer licensed plumbers, but Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services also offers respect for your home and your time as our standard. This means from the time you call us, we are committed to making your entire experience as customer friendly as possible. We coordinate times that work with your schedule and call when we’re on our way. Our plumbers keep our areas neat and covered while working. In our projects, we use the most appropriate solutions to work quickly and efficiently. Our strengths do not only lie in plumbing. We can also help to navigate the insurance companies and city red tape. You will receive all the necessary permits for our jobs. We will guide you through the City of Ottawa rebates for which you qualify. Our customers love us, and our work is the best quality. Stop by our testimonials page, then give us a call to set up your free, no-obligation inspection.
Give us a call today: 613 791 5777 for a free upfront estimate!