Give us a call today: 613-791-5777 for a free upfront estimate!
Trenchless Pipe Replacement and Its Benefits
Pipe problems are now handled professionally with the new technologies. There is no need to dig holes, make trenches, or cause a mess in your house or yard, for now we can use Pipe Bursting. This method is a safe underground trenchless pipe replacement of your old sewer line through the use of a cone-shaped head that is inserted into the old sewer. As it is pushed into the old sewer by a steel cable, this head breaks the sewer apart and brings into its place a new HDPE pipe. Usually, there is slight to no difference in terms of size between the old and new pipe.
How Does It Work?
How Is This Process Going To Work?
- Use of Camera – Our technicians use a camera in order to detect the problems in your sewer line. The camera is passed through some main sewer lines throughout the house, and after observation, the technician will be able to inform you about the best approach to repairing your pipe.
- Access To Sewer Line – In order to access the sewer line, we dig two precise holes at either ends. Then, from one end we insert a pneumatic jack with the aid of a cable, whereas the other is thrusted with the bursting head.
- New Pipe Insertion – We will fixate behind the bursting head the new pipe so that while the bursting head moves forward and breaks the material of old sewer line, it is being also replaced behind with the new seamless HDPE pipe.
What Are The Benefits Of Pipe Bursting ?
- No Major Digging – The old methods dictated a whole long procedure of trenching and excavation for the replacement of the pipe. In fact, there was so much dirt or mess around the house that you will have to fix later as well. The use of pipe bursting, however, relies only on two access points that cause a barely noticeable damage.
- Saves Time and Money – If you opt an old method of excavation, you will be encumbered with expensive costs and extra damages in your place that you also need to repair later. So, you had better preserve your driveways, landscaping, and walkways intact, for their trouble is unbearable to repair. These methods, on the other hand, will rid you off these troubles and guarantee a fast and affordable process.
- Strong & Seamless Pipe With A Lifetime Guarantee – A onetime pipe is always the best solution. There is no need to be troubled with the use of sewer lines joints that can result in root intrusions and gaps. High-quality seamless HDPE pipes are a life-time solution, so use them and get a rest from pipeline problems for once and for all.
If you want to know more about this solution or believe it might be right for you, we highly recommend that you call the professionals at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services.