Give us a call today: 613-791-5777 for a free upfront estimate!
Drain pipe relining is a process that helps keep your pipes in good working order. All you need to do is get a hold of a professional to discuss how you can get your pipes relined after they have been infested by tree roots, have started leaking or have broke and are now causing you considerable issues. Instead of fretting, you can go through the simple process of relining the drainpipe.
The entire process is affordable, expeditious, and it is much easier than having to tear up your lawn to get to your pipes to replace them. For over 25 years, people have been relying on the drainpipe relining process for fast repair. The system is often referred to as the “No Dig” solution. It saves time and money as you don’t have to spend cash replacing and repairing your landscaping like you would with traditional pipe replacement methods.
What kinds of drain pipes can endure the process of being relined?
- Bends, traps, and junctions
- Pipes made of cast iron materials
- Pipes made of earthenware materials
- Pipes measuring between 50 and 400 millimeters in diameter
- Pipes made of PVC materials
- Sewer pipe systems
- Patches, short, and long pipe sections
- Drains for storm water control
Relining the Drain and Sewer in Five Simple Steps
- We examine the condition of your system using our high tech equipment and we immediately identify the issue that is causing you trouble.
- The next step in the process involves the removal of blockages in the pipes we are repairing.
- We do work on-site, including measurements of the drain pipe lining and the act of soaking that pipe in a two part resin. We then insert this lining inside of the pipe and we then inflate it so it can conform to the interior of the existing pipe. Following this process, we allow the lining to harden naturally.
- The hardening process is also a curing; the moment the pipe liner is cured, we can take out the bladder we used to make it conform to the pipe’s interior.
- We then use our camera one more time to take a view of the new lining inside your pipe. This gives us an opportunity to recheck for tree root intrusions and leaks.
How This Process Will Benefit You
- The drain relining process is expeditious and more affordable than other repair options.
- We have the ability to reline a variety of different pipes made from various materials.
- We guarantee the lining process for four decades after its completion. The treatment makes for smoother flow in drains and pipes.
- The relined pipe is resistant to intrusive agents such as tree root breakthroughs.
- Our professionals can make repairs to small sections of pipe with patches placed over the damaged section.
- The newly relined pipe system is 100 percent free of leaks and the lining has made the pipes even stronger. You are granted a 40 year guarantee on the relined pipes because we are confident in the quality of the installation and service.
Business Owner Advantages
- If you encounter an issue with the drain and sewer system, it can end up forcing you to close your business for days as you repair the issue. Days of no business means days of money lost. With the pipe relining service we provide, you will be back in business before you know it – we can help you prevent the loss of thousands in income.
- Minimize business operation disruptions with pipe relining solutions. We can perform many pipe relining takes within a day. In contrast, the traditional means for replacing pipe, consisting of digging up the old pipes, installing new, and covering the system up again, can increase the costs of the repair you require exponentially. Pipe relining is clearly the more cost effective solution.
If you want your drain relining done right in Ottawa, we highly recommend that you call the professionals at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. That way, you know that you will get the best possible treatment each time.